Monday, October 8, 2007

Hello for how many times I do not know my dear blog….

Sorry, for I am quite stressful as for this week there were a lot of assignments, huhuhuhu……

Well, what do you want me to tell you my dear blog?

Presentation? Owh…I see…yerp, presentation of the Smartboard activity right? Ok…

Well, after all the hustle tussle in doing the Smartboard assignment, the time has come to present it to the whole world, oopsss….to the whole class. I was amazed by Teoh presentation actually, because she took all the trouble to do about 100 slides! It was so amazing and even some of my friends tell her that she should do courseware for the Ministry of Education. Hhuhuhhu…you are brilliant Teoh. I salute you!

The lecturer called the group one by one, and they will present it and other group will give some feedback to the presentation so that the group that is presenting will take notes on some mistakes that they have made and improve on it.

And the time has come for me to present, I was so nervous because I feel that my activity is not as good as everyone else, but if I kept going on like that, when will I improve myself, right blog? Hehehehe.

So, I went in front and present my ‘Phases of The Moon’. and what do you know, I presented it well…I am proud with myself. And the best part was that the one who are going to comment on me is not my friends, but the facilitator….huhuhuhuh… they commented on the size of the font and also the background and font colour, about the activity? They like it very much! They feel that it is appropriate and suitable for the students….huhuhu…thank you my facilitator….

So that is all for now, ops….wait up, I want to tell you that I am now capable of doing an activity using the smartboard and I will use it in my future teaching so my teaching and learning process will be more interesting and engaging….thank you Prof Maznah, because introducing me with the use of Smartboard!!! Arigato!

Till then, Peace out….

No comments: